Singapore has belted the titles of the world’s 17th richest country (GDP per capita), global busiest port and 4th largest foreign exchange trading centre in the world.
Its rapid economy expansion fueled by continued growth in financial services, manufacturing, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and tourism sectors has created 100,000+ of new Singapore job vacancies for locals and foreign expatriates. And to help you locate them, we have reviewed and listed the best jobs search Singapore sites below.
Top Jobs Search Singapore Sites
- JobsDB Singapore – Launched in 1998, it has since advanced to become a leading online job recruitment site with 10,000+ Singapore job vacancies sorted by Companies Hiring This Week, Profession and Latest Jobs.
- ST701 is owned by the Singapore Press Holdings which prints Singapore most prominent Job classifieds (newspaper) in Singapore. ST701 Jobs offers an e-marketplace for jobs where thousands of Singapore job listings are sorted by category.
- Jobstreet Singapore – It has shaped the way job hiring was carried out in 1995 and it is now one of the dominant Singapore job sites. You can browse Singapore jobs with low applications or by specialisation as well as view latest filled positions.
- Monster Singapore – Part of Monster.com’s global jobs network, has recently taken an aggressive move to increase their share in the online jobs search (Singapore) market. Thus job seekers are now able to search for even more new Singapore job vacancies.
- JobsCentral – Apart from providing a wide range of Singapore jobs from quality employers and an efficient job search function, it also rewards users by offering S$100 to 10 lucky winners every month for finding a job via JobsCentral.
- Best Jobs Singapore – It has a good database of employment opportunities in Singapore. And they are readily available by a speedy Singapore job vacancies search engine. In addition, Best Jobs also offers a free web address to display your resume.
- Recruit Singapore – It is a HK based job search site that combs the Internet to locate thousands of Singapore jobs for job seekers to search by keywords, job title or company name. The results can be saved as alerts and delivered daily via email.
Top Singapore Direct Employment Sites
- SAP Singapore – World’s major provider of business software solutions, set up its operations in Singapore in 1989 and now employs 6000+ in consulting, training, pre-sales, sales, training, marketing, and customer support across Asia Pacific. Immediate SAP Singapore jobs can be located at this site.
- Intel Singapore allows job seekers to view all the available Singapore jobs in their sales and marketing office. You can also learn more about its job compensation and benefits as well as a depiction of work life at Intel office in Singapore.
- Jobs@Agilent Singapore – It is one of Agilent’s limited number of sizeable manufacturing plants outside the US that employs about 2700 people in roles under the Electronic Measurements Group, Global Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis. You can view Agilent Singapore job and internship opportunities here.