India is the world’s 2nd most populated country and coincidentally, it is also the 2nd most rapid growing major nation in the world fueled by economic reforms.
Major industries such as auto vehicles, chemicals, petroleum, cement, consumer electronics, food processing, mining, machinery, pharmaceuticals, steel, textiles, and transportation equipment have created many jobs to support them. And to help you locate them, we have reviewed and listed the best job portals and job sites of India below.
Top Job Portals India
- Naukri.com – Founded in 2006, it has since grown to become one of the leading online job portals in India. Apart from browsing jobs by category, jobs also can be viewed by ‘Top Employers’, ‘Best Places to Work’ and ‘Job Gallery’.
- Jobstreet India – It has changed how job recruitment was conducted in 1995. And it is now one of the main online job sites of India with 1000 fresh jobs posted daily. You can browse India jobs by Companies Hiring Today and Hot Employers.
- Monster India belongs to Monster’s notable global jobs network which covers 42 countries and was established in 1994. Job seekers can browse or search thousands of India jobs as well as post their resume (or even video resume) for potential employers to view.
- JobsAhead – It aims to match top Indian talent with great organizations in India and abroad. JobsAhead India boasts 3 Million job seekers, 6000 corporate clients and 150,000+ jobs.
- TimesJobs – It is one of the fastest expanding job portals in India with 5.5 million jobs seekers, 200 thousand jobs and over 15,000 clients from India and overseas where jobs are even grouped by IT and Non-IT Employers.
- ClickJobs India – It has a rich database of employers and job seekers in India. And this is easily retrieved by a fast job recruitment search engine to provide results within a short wait.
- CyberMedia Dice Careers is a job board focused on IT sector in India. It wants to assist companies look for technology and engineering talents, and to offer professionals with the top job opportunities available in India.
- YuvaJobs – It is one of the unique job sites of India which not only allows employers, job seekers and job agencies to exchange information quickly and cheaply in India, YuvaJobs also provides a Question & Answer column for India job seekers.
- CareerAge India provides complete career resources and India job listings with unique categories such as “Freshers” where job openings to fresh candidates and not older than 30 day(s) are listed.
- Placement India is a free job placement site for job seekers to submit their resumes for employers to find. Apart from locating India job vacancies, they can also update, delete and de-activate their resumes.
Top Job Sites of India – Search Engines
- Bixee.com visits job portals with India jobs and collect the job information to create a searchable database for India job seekers. You can also browse jobs in India by Popular Keywords and Popular Locations.
- Recruit India – It is a Hong Kong based job search site that provides access to 200,000+ jobs in India through indexing job sites of India. Job searches can also be saved as alerts and sent to job seekers daily via email.
- India Job Search – It belongs to Monster.com (job search company) and it allows you to search India jobs and save your search as well. Get ready to expect a few hundred pages of India jobs in the search result.
Top India Direct Employment Sites
- Google India Job Opportunities allows job seekers to find an opening in Google India by either location or department. You can also read about Google India job benefits as well as what is it like to work there.